Since 1953, Wyandot Center has provided exceptional care for adults experiencing depression, anxiety, grief and loss, trauma, substance use and suicidal thoughts. We believe every person can live happy and healthy lives. At Wyandot Center, you are a valued partner in the services we provide. We adhere to a person-centered, trauma-informed and culturally competent approach.
At Wyandot Center
- I am treated with kindness and respect.
- I am valued as an individual.
- I have options and choices in my treatment.
- My goals are acknowledged and supported.
- My strengths are important to my treatment.
- I am surrounded by people who believe in me.
En Wyandot Center
- Me tratan con amabilidad y respeto.
- Soy valorado como individuo.
- Tengo opciones y elecciones en mi tratamiento
- Mis metas son reconocidas y apoyadas.
- Mis fortalezas son importantes para mi tratamiento
- Estoy rodeado de personas que creen en mi.
Wyandot Center is the designated community mental health center serving Wyandotte County, Kansas. We provide a comprehensive list of services, including individual and group therapy, psychiatric services, community support for those living with severe and persistent mental illness, crisis stabilization services, housing and employment support and resources, homeless outreach, and community education.
Call us at 913-328-4600 to speak to someone today.