Crisis Clinic Hours - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you or someone you know are experiencing suicidal thoughts, personal distress, unusual behaviors, issues with medications or a traumatic event, please connect with Wyandot Center right away by:
- Visiting our Crisis Clinic at 1301 N. 47th St., Building A, Kansas City, KS from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call our 24/7 Crisis Line at 913-788-4200
Language translation services available
Crisis and Outreach Services
- 24-Hour Crisis Line: 913-788-4200
- RSI Crisis Stabilization Center
- Co-responder with Kansas City, Kansas Police Department
- After-hours crisis mobile response
- State Hospital Liaison
- Disaster Response Teams
- Crisis Intervention Training for law enforcement