Crisis Clinic Hours - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you or someone you know are experiencing suicidal thoughts, personal distress, unusual behaviors, issues with medications or a traumatic event, please connect with Wyandot Center right away by:
- Visiting our Crisis Clinic at 1301 N. 47th St., Building A, Kansas City, KS from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Call our 24/7 Crisis Line at 913-788-4200
- Wyandot BHN’s crisis line is available for anyone to call 24/7. When you call, a mental health professional will answer the phone and take the time to talk to you about whatever it is you are struggling with in that moment. They can provide some ideas and tips to help you manage the emotions or experiences you’re dealing with. They may also provide a referral to additional resources.
Language translation services available
Crisis and Outreach Services
- 24-Hour Crisis Line: 913-788-4200
- RSI Crisis Stabilization Center
- Co-responder with Kansas City, Kansas Police Department
- After-hours crisis mobile response
- State Hospital Liaison
- Disaster Response Teams
- Crisis Intervention Training for law enforcement