Wyandot Center’s mission is to provide a continuum of mental health services to enrich and strengthen the lives of Wyandotte County residents.
All Wyandot BHN organizations have their own mission and provide their own services, however, we all share the same values:
- Stewardship: We display good judgment when making decisions and are dependable and resourceful.
- Positivity: We approach our work with enthusiasm and commitment to mission.
- Inclusion: We make a conscious effort to ensure that diverse voices are present in the rooms where decisions are made in order to provide quality care that respects each person’s individual experience.
- Compassion: We treat each person with empathy, dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We provide quality, outcome-driven services that exceed expectations.
I'm very humbled to be given this opportunity to continue helping our organization grow. I'm lucky to work with individuals who work with clients every single day and those who do behind the scenes work that support our clients and the services we provide.